Value Added Courses
SABS offers various skill development programs :-
- CA/CPT classes are conducted in our college in association with Pearson K2 learning. We also proudly announce that ours is the only college in the entire area of Kengeri to provide this facility. V-SAT (education through satellite) is another facility provided through this programme.
- Vedic Math Classes
- Computer Training through IIJT
- Personality Development training programmes focusing on the overall development i.e. communication skills, aptitude testing, logical skills, soft skills etc.
Value Added Education and Training Division
The joint venture with various organizations facilitates the students as well as the faculty to keep pace with the latest technologies pertaining to their chosen field of studies. We have offered plenty of value added programmes where in the students are getting trained well. The students have the option to choose the courses according to their desires and inclinations as they choose the desired items in cafeteria. From the expertise our students gain knowledge through the value added programmes, which will enable them to face the formidable challenges of the future. Around 500 students have been benefited every year. To provide training and guidance to the students on the various aspects of building a career and to assist them in exploring new opportunities we conduct value added courses.
To provide value added courses in order to equip them to enhance their curriculum.
We are providing the following Value Added Courses for the benefit of Students.
- C / C++ programming
- Database & SQL
- Data Warehousing
- Data Mining
- Multimedia Programming
- Visual basic
- Visual basic .NET
- Software Testing
Communication Skill Development
Communication skills enable the learners develop their communication skills in english, especially at a time when the info-tech explosion on one side and the search for communicational Exploration on the other have been taking the contemporary world by leaps and bounds.
- To equip the learners with effective speaking and listening skills in English.
- To make them realize the communication potential of English language.
- To faciliate them to acquire a fairly acceptable skill in pronunciation.
- To train them to use language effectively to face interviews,group discussions and public speaking.
- To promote ethical values and inculcate organizational behaviour.
The focus is on,
- Reading and Pronunciation
- Speaking and Presentation
Soft Skills Training and Development
Soft skills are learned behaviours which require training and focussed application. Soft skills will enable students with a strong conceptual and practical framework to build, develop and manage teams. They play an important role in the development of the students’ overall personality, thereby enhancing their career prospects. Training in soft skills provides strong practical orientation to the students and help them in building and improving their skills in communication, the effective use of English, business correspondence, presentations, team-building, leadership, time management, group discussions, interviews and interpersonal skills. It also helps students in career visioning and planning, effective resume writing and dealing with placement consultants and head hunters.
We are focusing on,
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Time Management