In order to improve the results of the semester examinations the Exam Committee conducts unit tests for all subjects by the respective subject lectures. Counseling is also conducted for the students who secure less than 40% and also for the failures. Proper guidelines are given to the students who secure less mark or fail in the exams.
The Exam Committee also conducts preparatory examination for all the semesters of B.Com & BBM to improve their performance in the final examinations. The dates of the examination are informed prior to the examination. The results are declared and the marks statement is issued to the students at the time of the Parents Teachers meeting. The question papers of the preparatory exams are discussed and doubts of the students, if any, are clarified.
The committee also co-ordinate with the teaching and non-teaching staff, for the smooth conduct of the University exams.
CODE OF CONDUCT
(FOR STUDENTS REGARDING TESTS & EXAMINATION)
EXAMINATION HALL RULES
- Students must have a valid student ID card to enter the test/exam hall. Forgetfulness is not an acceptable excuse.
- Once students have presented themselves for an examination, they must write that exam and submit answer sheets to the invigilator before leaving.
- Students are suggested to be seated before 15 minutes of the scheduled time.
- Students standing outside the exam room even after the bell rings, it will be considered as a violation of code of conduct and the invigilators/lecturers will have the right not to allow you inside the exam room.
- Students are not permitted to enter the exam hall if they arrive after the scheduled time.
- Students are not permitted to leave the exam hall till the end of the session.
- Students are not permitted to have in their possession any unauthorised items such as cell phones, iPods, PDAs and other web-access devices during the examination (excluding approved calculators).
- Mobile Phones strictly prohibited in the college campus and in Examination Rooms.
- All students are responsible for making themselves aware of the college examination regulations and the Student Code of Conduct and disciplinary procedures.
- It is the responsibility of the students to write the Seat No., Reg. No., Name & Sec. etc. on the Answer Booklets.
- Unauthorized communication between students during the examination either through voice, written, or any other form of transmission is prohibited.
- Students are reminded that cheating in any test/examination is considered a serious offence which could lead to expulsion from the college.
- The invigilator is authorised to verbally warn/move/or confiscate students answer sheet if malpractices are noticed.
- Argument with the invigilators/lecturers is strictly prohibited.
- The tests/exams are conducted for the betterment of students. Therefore, the students are strictly informed to consider each test/examination seriously.
- Internal Assessment (30 marks) is purely based on your academic performance i.e., score marks in Tests/Pre-final examinations, Attendance, Conduct in Class Rooms, Notes & Assignment submission and other academic related aspects.