Srusthi - Creation of Talents
- Vision: To foster a vibrant community of students who are committed in upholding the Nation’s Cultural flavour and thereby promoting the Historical, Ethnic, and Intellectual traditions in the college.
- Mission: To preserve the nativity and be a symbol of aesthetic resource with interactive programs of sight and sound that educate and inspire, that celebrate cultural diversity of the Nation.
- To foster a more accessible and culturally affirming campus environment through community building, intercultural exchange and social justice education
- To provide an promising space for students at SABS to develop solidarity, to find support and to build and express pride in their social identities
- To empower students work on their talents and bring them to lime light and give them enough exposure
- Tailoring the skills of students and supporting them to develop a better affinity with their talents
- To engage students in various extra curriculum activities and motivate them to indulge themselves in the same
The Cultural Committee – Srushti of SABS aims to contribute in developing the artistic talents of the students by giving opportunities to exhibit their talents in the form of intra and inter college cultural festivals. It also provides a platform for students to go beyond their academic quest and explore their creative and artistic sensibilities. It uplifts the hidden talent of the students and enhances the flavour to the college by organizing various intra and inter college cultural meet. The committee aims to screen the talents of the students and allow them to participate in competitions.
-Dr. Rashmi S
Cultural Committee Coordinator