|Course||Combination||Sections||Total Strength||Minimum Eligibility|
|Bachelor of Commerce - B.Com.||As per Bangalore University regulations.||3||240||10 + 2
|Bachelor of Business Administration - B.B.A.||As per Bangalore University regulations.||1||60||10 + 2
|Bachelor of Computer Applications - B.C.A.||As per Bangalore University regulations.||2||120||10 + 2
|Sl No||Course||Fee Structure|
- Rs. 10000/- scholarship will be rewarded for the students who secured above 85% in II PUC Examination.
- 100% tuition fee concession for students who secured above 95% in II PUC Examination
- Fees can be paid in two instalments. Fee includes all the amenities. We do not collectextra money for anything as this includes Examination fees, Book kit, Uniform, Value added courses.
- Direct admission for the students who have scored above 60%.
- Student who have scored < 60% & more than 50% have to submit application form at the office.
- 50% and 100% tuition fees concession for state and national level participants in any sports events.
Click here to Download Application form
To Download Prospectus Click Here :
To Download Course Matrix Click Here :
Duration of Degree Courses :
The Course of study for all degrees shall extend over a period of Three Academic Years. Each Academic Year comprises of Two Semesters and each semester has sixteen weeks of class work. The candidate should complete his/her Degree within six years from the date of admission to the First Semester of the Degree Course.
Scheme of Examinations :
There shall be University examination at the end of each semester. The maximum marks for the University examination in each paper shall.
Each semester is taken as a unit for the purpose of calculating attendance. A student is considered to have satisfied the requirement of attendance for the semester if he has attended not less than 75% of the number of working hours in each of the subjects. A student who fails to complete the course in the manner stated above shall not be allowed to take the university examination.
Minimum marks for Pass :
Candidates who have obtained at least 35% of marks aggregate in each subject shall be eligible for a pass or exemption in that subject. There is no minimum mark for pass for record maintenance.
Classification of Successful Candidates :
The results of the 1st to 6th semester shall be declared and classified separately as follows :
- First Class : Those who obtain 60% and above out of the total marks.
- Second Class : Those who obtain 50% and above but less than 60% out of the total marks.
- Pass Class : Rest of the successful candidates who secure 35% and above but less than 50% of marks.
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
Programme Focus - This three year degree course in B.B.A. aims at providing quality education in business administration. The course seeks to impart conceptual knowledge and analytical skills. It also exposes students to latest developments in information technology. The students are required to actively paqrticipate in various programmes like seminars, group discursions, business quiz, case study analysis, role playing, guest lecturers, personality development programme's, industrial visit, etc. It helps to build good communication skills, leadership qualities, inter-personal relations and team spirit. It offers specialization in different functional areas of management in the third year which gives the student in depth knowledge of the chosen subject.
The Project Report carries 100 marks which form a part of 6th Semester. There will be double evaluation of the Project Report one by the concerned guide and other by one of the examiners from the Panel of Examiners. Candidates should obtain a minimum of 35% marks. The students who fails to submit the Project Report shall not be permitted to take the examination.
The Board of Examiners will conduct Viva-Voce examination for Project Report.
Students who have completed the two year pre-university course of Karnataka or an examination recognized 10+2 as equivalent there to such as ICSC/CBSE from Commerce / Arts / Scioence / Stream are eligible.
Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.)
Programme Focus : The B.C.A. Program is introduced in the Bangalore University from the academic year 2000-2001. It is popular course throughout the country as it provides a sound basic understanding of computer science along with supporting subjects of mathematics, statistics, communicative and Technical English, system analysis, DBS, Accounting and various programs in computers. This course is designed to the needs of scientific development. The students are motivated to conduct independent software programs apart from undergoing practical training as part of the course requirement in our well equipped computer laboratory.
A candidate with PUC or 10+2 equivalent thereto with Mathematics os one of the optional subjects and a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate of all subjects including languages in eligible for admission to B.C.A. Course.
- Irregular attendance & unjustified absence, habitual idleness or objectionable moral influences justify dismissal.
- Students are not allowed to possess cell phones and other electionics gadgets inside the classroom. If the same is seized by the college authorities, students cannot claim the same.
- Every Saturday is treated as 'Khadi day' and students and staff should attend the college with khadi dressess.
- The Students of B.Com and B.B.A. courses are expected to wear blazers on two days in a week (Monday and Thursday)
Dress Code :
Students are asked to wear Blazers (B.Com.) & Uniform (B.C.A. & B.B.A.) on Monday & Thursday compulsorily.